By filling in and sending off this form I provide my consent for the processing of any personal details provided for the purposes indicated in point a), using the methods and within the limitations laid out in this information note, pursuant to and in compliance with Art. 23 of Legislative Decree 196/03. INFORMATION ON THE TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
Art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196 of 30 June 2003, ìPersonal Data Protection Codeî, as well as the personal data supplied by you with the optional and voluntary sending of this form will be processed by our company in full compliance of the aforementioned regulations and for the following purposes:
1. to respond to your enquiries;
2. for commercial and marketing purposes, such as the sending of promotional material concerning our products and services, or questionnaires for determining the quality of our services, even to the email address or fax number provided by you;
3. in aggregated form for statistical purposes.
The personal data provided by you will be processed by our own specifically appointed staff with the aid of manual and computerised systems, but nevertheless in a way that is guaranteed to ensure security and confidentiality. We also inform you that personal data that is being processed may be passed on to third parties where it proves necessary for achieving the purposes mentioned above. Data will not be disseminated; data will only be kept for the time required to fulfil the aforementioned purposes.
Art. 7 of the aforementioned Decree entitles you to the exercise specific rights including the entitlement to freely request the updating, correcting, cancellation or integration of the data. To exercise these rights you can contact Mrs. Maria Rita Stefanini, informally at Via Andreoli 18 / F – San Lazzaro (BO), firstname.lastname@example.org.
The data controller is STEMAU S.r.l., Via Cicogna 33, 40068 San Lazzaro (BO), e-mail: email@example.com.
Art. 7(Right to access personal data and other rights)
1. A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
2. A data subject shall have the right to be informed: a) of the source of the personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means; d) of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2); e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the Stateís territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
3. A data subject shall have the right to obtain: a) updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data; b) erasure, anonymisation or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed; c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
4. A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part: a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection; 2. to the processing of data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the sending advertising materials or direct selling or for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
1. The data subject as well as any entity from whom or which personal data are collected shall be preliminarily informed, either orally or in writing, as to: a) the purposes and modalities of the processing for which the data are intended; b) the obligatory or voluntary nature of providing the requested data; c) the consequences if (s)he fails to reply; d) the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the data may be communicated, or who/which may get to know the data in their capacity as data processors or persons in charge of the processing, and the scope of dissemination of said data; e) the rights as per Section 7; f) the identification data concerning the data controller and, where designated, the data controllerís representative in the Stateís territory pursuant to Section 5 and the data processor. If several data processors have been designated by the data controller, at least one among them shall be referred to and either the site on the communications network or the mechanisms for easily accessing the updated list of data processors shall be specified. If a data processor has been designated to provide responses to data subjects in case the rights as per Section 7 are exercised, such data processor shall be referred to.