For mechanical presses and other safety applications
Ready in Stock
Press safety valves are used to control the air actuated systems/machines such as palletizing, wrapping, packaging, processing and power presses, which must always fail in an exhaust mode, therefore leaving the system/machine in a safe pneumatic position.
In these safety critical applications, it is customary to design the valve used in a redundant fashion, therefore having two valves plumbed in series ensuring the system will be in a safe mode even if one of the valves were to fail.
Our innovative design combines this redundancy into one valve body along with an internal pneumatic monitoring system in accordance with OSHA and ANSI. This design uses a unique cross flow pattern along with air logic monitoring which requires no additional costly external proximity sensors and will always fail in an exhaust safe mode.
- Inherently fail-safe without residual pressure.
- Dynamic self monitoring Double valve control system.
- For use with pneumatic clutch and brake systems and other 3-way safety functions.
- Poppet design with feedback signal ports.
- Fast exhaust capability.
- Conforms to EN 692, BG, OSHA, SUWA and other approvals.
- Improves safety and reduces downtime.
- No additional electrical monitoring required.
- Easily fitted into existing systems.
|ISO G||NPT||1 (P)||2 (A)||3 (R)|
|XSZ32||2493134.0800||CC/AC||1||1 1/2||1 1/2|